Announcement Regarding COVID-19
As directed by Bishop Ricken regarding the COVID-19 Virus:
- Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, all public attendance at masses is suspended through Mid-April. Not attending Sunday mass during this National Health Emergency is NOT sinful!
- Our parish Church will be open during the following times for adoration and to visit the Blessed Sacrament:
Saturday – 10:30 am to 11:30 am & 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Sunday – 7:30 am to 10:00 am
Tuesday – Friday – 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- You can listen or watch Sunday mass at the following times and locations:
Sunday at 5:30 am on ABC affiliate WBAY
Sunday at 8:00 am on CW14
Sunday at 9:00 am on Relevant Radio 1050
Sunday at 10:30 am on CBS affiliate-WFRV. This is a 30-minute mass offered by Bishop David Ricken during the suspension of public attendance.
Some churches may live stream or post the mass online. Some suggestions of where of find these are:
iv. YouTube – Search “St. Thomas Aquinas Madison”
- Daily mass is live-streamed Monday through Friday from the Campus of Relevant Radio in Green Bay here.
- Our office hours will continue to be observed:
Kathy: Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 am – 12 noon.
Father Tony: Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 am – 12 noon.
- During this time, our church will continue to experience the same expenses it normally does. If you would like to continue to support the church financially, you can:
a. Mail any donations to the church at:
6051 Noble St, Sobieski, WI 54171
b. There will be a ‘collection basket’ on the sanctuary floor in front of the altar during the weekend to place any contributions in.
c. World’s Poor and Maintenance envelopes are available on the shelf under the bulletin board for your use.
d. Please put your name on any contributions so we can give you appropriate credit.
- The bulletin will continue to be created weekly and will be available on our website and in the wooden pockets as you enter the church.
LET’S INVOKE THE INTERCESSION OF OUR LADY OF GOOD HELP, ST. JOSEPH, ST. MAX KOLBE, ST. ROCHE & THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN. LET’S PRAY THE ROSARY DAILY.
We, the Parish of St. Maximilian Kolbe, will enthusiastically promote the reign of God in our Community and the world by:
- Preaching the Good News of Salvation
- Building an earthly kingdom of Love, Justice, Mercy and Peace
- Fostering prayer and worship
- Educating our children
- Providing involvement for the laity